Exchanges can be made, provided the following are met:
- Original proof of purchase is presented.
- Items must be in original, unused and resalable condition.
- Damaged, worn or named garments will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Exchange or refund is to be made within 6 months of original purchase.
- The shipping cost of returning the item will be at the customer’s own expense, unless an item is faulty and in this case please call us to arrange the return. Notification of damaged or incorrect garments must be received by the Uniform Store within 48 hours of purchase.
- When returning items by post please ensure they are securely packaged and addressed to:
New Plymouth Boys’ High School
107 Coronation Ave
New Plymouth 4312
- Any refunds approved, will be processed by the original means of payment, i.e. Credit Card or Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard) or Eftpos. Refunds can only be processed at the NPBHS Uniform Shop with the card holder present. Refunds cannot be processed as cash, however we can hold a credit note against a student’s account.